For many, wisdom teeth can cause a lot of pain and grief at some point in time especially if there just isn’t enough room for them. Most will opt to have them removed. This is a very common procedure and is one our Dentists perform often here at Esteem Dental Care.
Book Your Free Consultation For Robina!
- Do I need to take X-rays prior to having my wisdom tooth removed?
– Yes! It is very important for the Dentist to check the position of the tooth and its roots before removing any tooth to make sure the extractions go smoothly.
- How much does Wisdom tooth removal cost?
– If your wisdom tooth is in an upright position and is deemed as a simple extraction, the cost can range from $195.
- Can I use my Private Health Fund?
– Of course! Make sure you bring your health fund card with you so we can do the claim on the spot. Please bare in mind that every health fund is different so we may be unable to give you an exact estimation on how much they will cover prior to your appointment.
LIVE WEB CHAT AVAILABLE
After hours appointments
Mobile prosthodontist by appointment only